At Vrge, interns are fully integrated members of the team. Interns are provided a real-life professional experience in strategic communications with hands-on opportunities in our core services. We are currently seeking creative, motivated and ambitious candidates who are passionate about the changing nature of technology, business, and politics for our Washington DC office. This is a paid internship that provides a flexible schedule for current students as well as recent graduates. We encourage students who can receive academic credit to apply.
- Support 4-5 client account teams across a variety of industries
- Develop media lists, coverage reports and briefing materials
- Conduct issues research and provide creative recommendations
- Assist with event planning and social media strategy
- Join weekly Vrge team and client meetings
- Interest in strategic communications and a passion for the intersection of technology, business and politics
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate on teams on teams as well as independently manage multiple projects from start to completion.
- Available for a full-time, three- to six-month commitment
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org or on Indeed.